A training course organised and presented by Generations Working Together for those working intergenerationally or who would like to include intergenerational practice within their organisations.
The session includes:
- what is intergenerational practice
- how generations can be brought together
- how to address ageism and stereotyping
- describing how intergenerational activities can be accessible and inclusive
- methods of evaluating the impact of intergenerational activities.
For more information and to book a place contact Generations Working Together (www.generationsworkingtogether.org.uk)